Hello and Welcome!
I promote progressive psychological, artistic, technological and economical solutions that support individual well-being, organizational performance, and the common good alike across disciplines, cultures, and generations.
mathias-sager School & Advisory services are integrating an end-to-end process for unique, comprehensive, and innovative solutions in close collaboration with partners to support our course participants, students, and clients in:
- Research and Innovation Co-Creation: Performance of and teaming up for thorough scientific research to provide true thought leadership. Thinking out of the box and learning from and using creative approaches for novel solution development and content creation.
- Teaching & Advisory Co-Delivery: Making education and advice accessible on demand through various online formats such as articles, books, and video courses. Delivering on partnerships for teaching and advisory engagement.
- Humanitarian Co-Evolution: Integrating healthy and sustainable socio-temporal psychological conditions into a Triadic Mindset (TM) that is accounting for individual, organizational, and societal/humanitarian needs.
I’m standing with my name for it.
Service Menu: School | Video & eLearning | Advisory
More holistic personal, leadership, and business development
- To tackle complex multi-stakeholder problems and come up with innovative solutions, closer integration of specialist knowledge that is often held in silos is required.
- To co-shape the credibility of the next generation of leaders, people standing with their names and serving as a role model are in need.
- Often there is a gap between educational and economic goals. Better alignment of personal and business development would create more sustainable solutions.
- Cross-cultural misunderstandings in a, from a technical perspective, more global world require the development of improved cultural competencies.
- Lack of an integrated triadic individual, organizational, and societal/humanitarian scope can be addressed by the systematic practice of the triadic mind.