Sea-/Landscape of change (Female nature painting series)

20171127_landscape of change_painting_mathias sager.jpg

Landscape of change (Mathias Sager, oil on canvas, F10 53 x 45.5 cm)

Sea-/Landscape of change (Mathias Sager, oil on canvas, F10 53 x 45.5 cm)

Independent researcher, artist, social entrepreneur, and leadership and strategy advisor I was born in Zurich in 1975 and grew up in Switzerland. Currently, I’m living in Tokyo. I love open-minded people everywhere and the passion to working relentlessly for developing human potential, which is an overarching theme throughout all his work. I have extensive experience in leadership and management, organizational psychology research, and learning & development practice. I have worked as a teacher, a leadership trainer, as well as a senior manager responsible for client relationships, counseling, and virtual teams around the world. Also, I’m a social entrepreneur and serving as a strategy and leadership advisor in different ways. My goal is to inspire with interdisciplinary, innovative, and cross-cultural approaches to personal and professional development for the people’s individual well-being and common good alike. Continuously learning himself and keen to help, I appreciate any questions or feedback you may have at any time. Please connect here on any social media, as well as per direct email goodthings@mathias-sager.com.
Tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Sea-/Landscape of change (Female nature painting series)

1. Jim says:

I like the colors in this painting.

2. grumpygorman says:

looks like an axe swung, softened…love it.

3. Love the movement in this painting and the use of clashing colours. Powerful…reminds me of a roiling ocean.
    Best wishes,
    Nikita

• mathias sager says:

You describe well the process, during which I also thought about a sea and brushes were roiling indeed. I’ve now even added “sea” to the title. Thanks for your nice feedback.

4. OwnShadow says:

Love the changing light in the sky and varying of ocean hues as the light changes. You seem to do with time and experience what the likes of Picasso did with three dimensions.

• mathias sager says:

Many thanks for your excellent comment. By mentioning time and experience, you’re indeed penetrating the essence of what I’m working with. Healthy change is related to certain fields in a matrix of time and relations, for which sustainable human interaction with sea-, mountain-, and landscapes are natural analogies.

5. abdul says:

change is well expressed by an ocean. Good one.

6. Nice. 😀 I like the way the colors seem to be dancing.

7. A picture says 100,000 words… Yes! A delight to take in! Thank you Mathias!
    tomas