Sea-/Landscape of change (Female nature painting series)

20171127_landscape of change_painting_mathias sager.jpg

Landscape of change (Mathias Sager, oil on canvas, F10 53 x 45.5 cm)

Sea-/Landscape of change (Mathias Sager, oil on canvas, F10 53 x 45.5 cm)

Thinking and writing for happiness, painting colorfully, and enabling personal growth for all. Fostering co-operative and humanitarian principles, economic and social equality, as well as environmental sustainability. Using broad international experience and progressive, egalitarian and global outlook to promote care for the next generation.

Tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Sea-/Landscape of change (Female nature painting series)

1. Jim says:

I like the colors in this painting.

2. grumpygorman says:

looks like an axe swung, softened…love it.

3. Love the movement in this painting and the use of clashing colours. Powerful…reminds me of a roiling ocean.
    Best wishes,
    Nikita

• mathias sager says:

You describe well the process, during which I also thought about a sea and brushes were roiling indeed. I’ve now even added “sea” to the title. Thanks for your nice feedback.

4. OwnShadow says:

Love the changing light in the sky and varying of ocean hues as the light changes. You seem to do with time and experience what the likes of Picasso did with three dimensions.

• mathias sager says:

Many thanks for your excellent comment. By mentioning time and experience, you’re indeed penetrating the essence of what I’m working with. Healthy change is related to certain fields in a matrix of time and relations, for which sustainable human interaction with sea-, mountain-, and landscapes are natural analogies.

5. abdul says:

change is well expressed by an ocean. Good one.

6. Nice. 😀 I like the way the colors seem to be dancing.