On the other side (charging painting series)

20171130_on the other side_charging.jpg

On the other side (Mathias Sager, charging painting series, oil on canvas, 407x320mm)

Thinking and writing for happiness, painting colorfully, and enabling personal growth for all. Fostering co-operative and humanitarian principles, economic and social equality, as well as environmental sustainability. Using broad international experience and progressive, egalitarian and global outlook to promote care for the next generation.
Tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to On the other side (charging painting series)

1. I love it. Great painting.

2. Great energy with the diagonals. Love the texture. Reminds me of electricity pylons! Is your work for sale?

• mathias sager says:

Thank you very much for your interesting thoughts. Much appreciated. I’m currently not really thinking about selling but would like to do an exhibition sometime. It happens though that I give some paintings away if there is a “match.” Thank you.

3. rhymingwolf says:

Amazing painting! Reminds me of a destroyed city fused with a healing or maybe a new beginning kind of background! It captures both the end and a new start as I see it!

4. Jeanne says:

I missed so many posts. How did this happen? Shrugs… this immediately caught my attention, color. Then noticed the angles, the drawing in and perhaps out. Anyhow, thought i would let you, enjoyed this piece. Well, all if them. 🕊

• mathias sager says:

Thanks for your thoughts and compliments. A layering of contrasting colors to create “the other side.” Was fun to paint:-). Thanks for liking it:-)

5. mcaimbeul says:

Excellent work mathias, excellent.

6. Wow such a beautiful scene. I love the orange in here. Thank you for sharing your beautiful art!

• mathias sager says:

Hello Laura. Thank you so much for the nomination. Probably I won’t be able to follow-through on it, but in minimum got a bit more attention to your delightful blog. Thank you and all the best!