Worth a try as it promises more control over our data! You can join at
Some potential questions/points to discuss, especially for the Platform Cooperativism community:
- Voting rights according to token value (not one member, one vote). So, it is “only” some participation instead of real cooperation
- Referral program that is giving (what part exactly?) increasing platform value back to referrers. Possible for voters to determine the algorithm for the economic participation?
- A good example of how network effect can be used to crowd-source/crowd-fund a platform
- Openness of the network thanks to public blockchain technology
- Accurate analysis of the current centralized platform issue. However, how will dock.io avoid becoming a centralized platform on its own?