The meaning-making of and about the human psyche can be found in the tripartite structure of the socio-temporal matrix. There are three functional (as opposed to the six dysfunctional) coordinates of the matrix. As we have seen, the three different constellations from combining the dimensions of human relation and time belong together respective build on each other in a logical sequence.
- First, the intra-past as the combination of the intra-personal with the past in the sense of the source of intuition, is consciousness enabling minding.
- Second, the function of the inter-present, which derives from the inter-personal dimension crossed with present time, leads to awareness as the precondition for self-generated thought.
- And third, the intersection of the extra-personal with the future completes Awareness Intelligence in allowing it to be whole-human scope thinking both from a relational and temporal point of view.
In 2016, Jim Haber published the ground-breaking DNA research ‘The rule of three’ revealing that nature, respectively DNA when it repairs itself, is likely working in a tripartite structure. During all my research over the years, I’ve found that there is indeed universal power in the ‘rule of three.’ The source energy that is light reflects in the three colors red, green, and blue from which all other colors are created. The science of Yoga names three sources of energy: the left, the right, and the center. The universe’s space consists of three dimensions. The three possible geometries of the universe can be flat, open, or closed, and result from less, equal, or greater than the average density of matter.
The Christian doctrine of the Trinity proclaims that God is one god, but that God eternally exists as three external realities of the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Scientific research outlines a triadic unity of content, approach, and method. Holistic psychological models are biopsychosocial, and
The three basic human needs are safety, connection, and satisfaction, which can be associated in that order to the intra-past, inter-present, and extra-future.
The same is true for the three human self-motivators of authenticity, genuineness, and kindness, as well as for the three factors of subjective well-being that are joy, engagement, and meaning. Also, social sciences operate in threefold structures. For example, the triad of governance philosophy takes into account passion, people, and purpose; and the well-established leadership triad goes along knowledge, trust, and power. All these structures can be re-examined through the mapping to the three tenets of Awareness Intelligence. It seems that the structure of Awareness Intelligence had always been intuitively felt, although the decoding into the socio-temporal matrix had to wait until today.
According to Perennial Philosophy, all of the world’s religious traditions share a single, metaphysical truth from which all spiritual knowledge has derived.
- First, it is the continuous nature, which is reflected by the mental stretching in time to achieve awareness along with an infinite temporal scope.
- Second, it is a relational scope that comprises all of humanity, including all of its children.
- And third, that the purpose of a human life is to realize its divine nature, which matches Awareness Intelligence’s unfolding of fully developed, all-encompassing human cognitive structures.
Chapter 33 – Triadic philosophies and wisdoms
— In love for my daughter Natalie and all children of this world. —