Awareness Intelligence is compatible with key messages of Lao Tzu’s more than two thousand years old traditional Chinese philosophical teachings. Taoism speaks about living by the three treasures.
- One treasure is ‘simplicity,’ or ‘humility,’ which is in line with the meaning of the intra-past Awareness Intelligence mode. Intra-past knowing is about the return to one’s true nature, before limiting socio-culturally limited identities are construed.
- The next Taoist life treasure is ‘patience,’ or ‘merci.’ The Awareness Intelligence category of the inter-presence signifies a same quality of love that is unconditional and pure even towards the ones whose past or outlook could be irritating for a transaction-oriented mind and whose weakness would not arouse a material interest either.
- The third treasure of life, according to the Tao, is ‘compassion,’ or ‘frugality,’ which is well reflected in the extra-future tenet of Awareness Intelligence that, once it is achieved, results in benevolence and responsibility for the benefit of all humanity rather than in ego-inflated ambitions.
- first the ability to know past lives,
- second the ability to know future lives, and
- third the ability to know the essential nature of sufferings in the present life
describes a triadic set of insights along the threefold temporal structure of human life. This teaching not only underlines the soundness of a threefold structure but also supports the pertinence of human time that is inherent to Awareness Intelligence as well.
Also, the three Buddhist marks of existence, from which all human delusion and suffering purportedly stems, can be mapped to Awareness Intelligence in the following way.
- Overcoming suffering from the illusion of permanence can be achieved through the pre-life awareness of the intra-past,
- suffering itself is addressed by the inter-present that extinguishes any suffering-causing bond from relationships, and
- the selfless connection to humankind as a whole lies in the healing power of awareness of the extra-future.
Chapter 1 – Life’s introduction of Awareness Intelligence
Chapter 2 – The awarenessland of Awaria
Chapter 3 – Your life that is humantime
Chapter 4 – Consciousness, awareness, and social intelligence
Chapter 5 – Broadening the social scope
Chapter 6 – Increasing the attention span
Chapter 7 – Distraction of the mass
Chapter 8 – Missing systematics and links in science
Chapter 9 – Spiritual consumerism and mystification of spiritualism
Chapter 10 – Expanding the here and now
Chapter 11 – Individual revolution, human evolution
Chapter 12 – Mental coordinate system
Chapter 13 – Ignorance is not bliss
Chapter 14 – Awareness Intelligence is learnable
Chapter 15 – The difference between Awareness Intelligence and Emotional Intelligence
Chapter 16 – Technology and the distributed intelligence of the mind
Chapter 17 – The choice to be part of something bigger
Chapter 18/19 – The structure and dimensions of life: The socio-temporal matrix (three tenets of Awareness Intelligence)
Chapter 21 – The Inter-present
Chapter 23 – Full awareness and pure thoughts for coherent meaning
Chapter 24 – The three awareness sparring partners
Chapter 25 – The joy of being, doing, and becoming
Chapter 26 – Learning to die during a lifetime
Chapter 27 – Physical spacelessness and spatial mentalness
Chapter 28 – The law of creation: Intuition, intention, and imagination
Chapter 29 – Energy and the illusionary objectification of life
Chapter 31 – Trialistic harmony, not dualistic balance
Chapter 32 – A tripartite world that works in triplets
Chapter 34 – Think thrice
— In love for my daughter Natalie and all children of this world. —
Powerful medicine, my brother. 🙂
Thank you, I appreciate it! I don’t like to take pills to fight symptoms though as I prefer the ones (if these are pills at all) that activate self-healing! Take care!!
Great stuff – thanks for sharing it!
Thanks for your nice feedback; it’s my pleasure!