Upon payment and provision of your contact information, you’ll get the little treasure book of ‘Developing Leadership Skills’
Introduction to Leadership personality, motivation, and creativity
Whether you are an HR practitioner, a leader, an executive coach, or a student, this book will help you in becoming personally and professionally more effective and efficient. You will learn to know yourself better, understand your possible roles in team situations, manage conflicts, successfully negotiate, manage stress and your valuable time, stay motivated, make better decisions, as well as unlock your creativity.
Within the firework of bullet points and summary lists you will find the relevant questions and answers to help you develop personal growth and a thriving career:
- What is your personal leadership style?
- How can you overcome cognitive bias and become more self-efficient?
- What does it take to be an authentic leader who is able to enhance team members’ intrinsic motivation?
- What’s the key to creating new value and innovative change?
- How can you psychologically empower yourself and others, and increase opportunities and performance not only at the individual level, but also at the organizational level?
I hope I can inspire you with an interdisciplinary, innovative, and cross-cultural approach to personal and professional development for your individual well-being and common good alike.
Continuously learning myself and keen to help, I appreciate any questions or feedback you may have at any time. Please visit my blog www.mathias-sager.com or email me directly at email@example.com. Many thanks and see you soon again.